Provide your students with enriching opportunities to delve into Spanish history and culture!
All Year Round.
All Levels of Spanish.
Educational trips in Spain
Our educational trips in Spain combine expertly-guided travel experiences with hands-on learning activities, cultural immersion opportunities, and in–depth explorations of the country’s top destinations. In designing these highly-customizable tour packages, we begin with a simple question: what do you want for your group? Then we work with you to create a package that’s precisely tailored to your group’s particular needs and objectives. The result is a truly one-of-a-kind, bespoke program—one that provides your students with an individualized educational journey in which they will broaden their horizons, deepen their knowledge of the Spanish culture, and make memories to last a lifetime.
From the type of accommodation your group stays in, the city in which they’re based, and the locations they visit, to the activities they attend, the attractions they visit, and the meals they enjoy along the way, you’ll have choices at every turn, many of which can be combined: homestays, hotels, or both; southern Spain, central Spain, Catalonia, Morocco, Portugal, Gibraltar, or some combination thereof; Spanish language, Spanish cooking, flamenco, salsa, and/or surfing classes—the list goes on and on!
Our educational trips in Spain are all about giving you options. Keep reading to find out more about those options—or just shoot us an email, and we can start exploring them together!
Choose your home base between Sevilla, Barcelona, Madrid and Cadiz!
Select your own destinations for your group’s excursions from Andalusia, Catalonia, Central Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar and Morocco.
Pick your activity options that form your group’s customized extra-curricular activity program.
Immersive homestays with our carefully-selected Spanish families—delicious, home-cooked Spanish meals included! Other accommodation options available.
We’ll guide your group of students on their adventures and provide them with 24/7 support and supervision.
Attend the program for free, and even receive a stipend, if you’re an accompanying teacher.
Here’s a brief rundown of the four cities in which your tour program can be based. During your time in Spain, your group will be living in one or more of these cities, depending on your preferences. If you wish, you’ll be able to visit one or more of the other home base cities, and you’ll also be able to go on excursions to a variety of other destinations in southern Spain, central Spain, Portugal, Morocco, and the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar!
The capital of Andalucía (the southern region of Spain), this gorgeous city boasts 2,200 years of history, three UNESCO World Heritage Sites, ten palaces, and numerous other attractions—all of which are set in a scenic backdrop of winding, cobblestone streets, charming old buildings, lively plazas, bustling markets, tranquil gardens, antique street lamps, fragrant orange trees, and more.
Surrounded by golden-sand beaches, full of beautiful architecture, and boasting the distinction of being the oldest continuously-inhabited city in Western Europe, Cadiz is both an ideal location to take a deep dive into Spanish history and the perfect spot to enjoy a beachside getaway—replete with a historic castle overlooking the sea!
More than just the capital of Spain, this is one of the main cities of Europe—drawing millions of visitors per year to its world-class museums, unique neighborhoods, gorgeous central park, and fantastic mixture of historic attractions, preserved traditions, and modern Spanish culture.
One of the most popular tourist destinations in the entire world (and with good reason), this city boasts it all: fantastic museums, charming neighborhoods, beautiful parks, relaxing beaches, a vibrant atmosphere, a dynamic cultural scene, and unique architecture—from the medieval stylings of the city’s Gothic Quarter to the world-famous modernist designs of Antoni Gaudí.
Exploring Spain: Cultural Activities
- Bringing Spanish history and culture to life on guided educational tours of some of Spain’s top attractions, such as the Royal Palace of Madrid, the Sagrada Familia of Barcelona, and the Cathedral of Sevilla.
- Engaging with Spain’s rich and varied heritage thorough organized learning activities and experiences, such as attending flamenco performances, visiting world-class museums, and taking Spanish dance and cooking lessons.
Making Memories: Social and Recreational Activities
- Creating lasting memories with their friends during group social activities, such as music concerts, dances, tapas nights, movie nights, and more.
- Keeping active with bike rides, kayak trips, sports games, surfing classes, and other fun-filled outdoor activities.
- Participating in language exchanges and friendly sports competitions with local Spanish high school students.
Broadening Their Horizons: Additional Excursions
- Expanding their exploration of Spain and its international neighbors with educational tours of other destinations, such as the following:
- Madrid and Barcelona—two most popular cities in Spain, which are home to world-class museums and attractions, such as the planet’s largest royal palace and the unique architecture of Antoni Gaudí.
- Southern Spain: the ancient seaside city of Cadiz, the picturesque hilltop city of Granada, the garden-filled city of Cordoba, and the charming whitewashed village of Vejer de la Frontera.
- Central Spain: the Baroque and Gothic architecture-filled city of Salamanca, the historic riverside city of Toledo, and the fairy tale-like city of Segovia.
- Portugal: the peaceful, riverside village of Tavira, which is situated in the country’s scenic Algarve region, right near an idyllic beach.
- Morocco: the vibrant seaside city of Tangier, the lively port city of Tetouan, and the iconic blue-washed city of Chefchaouen (also known as Chaouen).
- Gibraltar: the world-famous Rock of Gibraltar and the British Overseas Territory that surrounds it.
Leveling Up Their Español: Spanish Classes (Optional)
- Developing their Spanish skills and knowledge through interactive, engaging classes led by our experienced, friendly, native-Spanish-speaking teachers.
- Practicing their Spanish in real-life situations in the best place to do so: the streets, markets, stores, and restaurants of Spain itself!
Living Comfortably: Hassle-Free Housing
- Staying in a hotel or the comfortable, middle-class homes of our friendly, carefully-selected Spanish host families.
- Feeling a safe and secure sense of home-away-from-home, with 24/7 support available from our staff and/or our host families.
- Deepening their Spanish immersion experience by sharing meals and conversing with actual Spaniards (if you select the homestay option).
Eating Like a Spaniard: Authentic Spanish Meals (optional)
- Savoring home-cooked Spanish meals—daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included with the homestay housing option and can be added to the hotel housing option as well!
- Trying out Spanish staples such as paella, tortilla, croquettes, and gazpacho.
- Resting assured: special dietary requirements can be accommodated.
Dates and Fees
Educational trips in Spain
Ask for a quote
Educational tours and excursions to many of Spain’s most culturally prominent landmarks and locations.
Accommodation options available, such as Spanish family homestays, residence stay or hotel.
Program of social, cultural and recreational activities.
Airport reception with a representative from Centro MundoLengua and transfer to and from your arrival airport.
Free participation in the program, including accommodation and full board, for teachers and adult chaperones. Other benefits may apply.
Airfare can be included in the package. Please contact us for more details.