Quickly improve your Spanish with private Spanish lessons!
Flexible. Start when you like!
All levels of Spanish.
Private Spanish lessons in Sevilla, Spain
There are many reasons to take up private Spanish lessons; in preparation for travelling, to revise specific topics of a language you already speak well, career progression, to open new doors, or simply to tick off a bucket-list item. But many language schools offering private Spanish lessons fail to truly accommodate for the specific needs of the individual, meaning that courses are often less effective than they should be.
At Centro MundoLengua, we tailor our programs to match the specific needs and specifications of our students so that our private Spanish lessons are as effective as possible. Here in our modern facilities in Sevilla, we are able to customize an immersive course of private Spanish lessons one-on-one with a teacher that accommodates your needs, preferred start dates, duration and existing level of Spanish. With many years of experience and a team of qualified native speakers who specialize in teaching Spanish as a second language in one of Spain’s most exciting cities, Centro MundoLengua’s private Spanish lessons programs are the best way to boost your Spanish skills as quickly as possible!
Experience life in Sevilla; a city with over 2,000 years of recorded human history that is famed for its magnificent architecture and its cultural richness!
60 minute classes between just a fully-qualified Spanish language teacher and yourself – the most effective way to develop proficiency in Spanish in a short space of time.
Full linguistic and cultural immersion during the course, from the very beginning to the very end, making the program as effective as possible.
Opportunity to focus on specific areas of the Spanish language during the lessons, such as industry-specific vocabulary, verbal communication or grammar.
A fully customizable program catered specifically to your existing level of Spanish and based around your availability and preferred start-and-end dates.
Round the clock assistance and support in case of emergency for the duration of the program.
Modern yet ancient, traditional yet progressive, slow-paced yet busy…. The only word you cannot use to describe Sevilla is boring. The capital of Andalusia (Spain’s most populous state) and the country’s fourth largest city attracts over 2 million visitors per year with its seemingly endless ability to show you something new. A city skyline punctuated with Moorish bell towers, Gothic cathedrals, hyper-modern bridges, elegant high-rise office blocks, picturesque vantage points and even a dormant space rocket eludes to the architectural and cultural diversity that lies within. Each barrio has its own distinct identity and tells the story of a different era of Sevilla’s past, and the wide spectrum of traditions and customs practiced enthusiastically by the locals means that Sevilla never fails to charm and delight. The mixture of high-quality of life, affordable prices, central role in the evolution of the Spanish history and language, abundance of opportunities and unfiltered cultural identity make Sevilla the ideal location for private Spanish lessons.
The Sevilla Cathedral
It is only fitting to begin a list of Sevilla’s major attractions with the cathedral; the largest Gothic cathedral in the entire world. The location of Christopher Columbus’ tomb and UNESCO World Heritage Site impresses visitors with its internal beauty as much as with its external magnificence; its collection of ecclesiastical artwork, paintings, icons, sculptures and carvings is one of the best in Spain, and the cathedral’s central nave surrounded by 80 side chapels is very impressive. And the best part? The Sevilla Cathedral is only 5 minutes’ walk from the Centro MundoLengua headquarters!
The bell tower of the cathedral, known affectionately by locals as “La Giralda”, fully deserves a separate mention on this list. Originally the minaret of the mosque that stood on this site, it was subsequently incorporated into the central design of the cathedral after the Castilians captured the city from the Moors in the 12th century. At 340 foot tall La Giralda can be seen throughout the city and boasts exquisite views from its peak, and its image is one that always makes true Sevillanos feel at home.
The Royal Alcazar
This 14th century Mudéjar palace is another of Sevilla’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites and may be familiar to viewers of the hit television show “Game Of Thrones”. So beautiful is this complex of patios, plazas, courtyards, fountains, pools and corridors that the series’ directors chose to film here. No matter how many times you have been before, an afternoon wandering through the palace among the resident peacocks and sweet-smelling orange trees is always well spent.
Barrio de Santa Cruz
They say that the Barrio of Santa Cruz has the ability to transport you back through time…. The enchanted plazas, narrow alleyways, cobbled streets and low archways of Sevilla’s “Old Jewish Quarter” certainly preserve the mystical feel of this ancient neighborhood. Santa Cruz’s high stone walls conspire to keep the noise (and traffic!) of the modern world outside of its jurisdiction. So as you navigate your way through this labyrinthine network, glancing at the endless information plaques and shrines that tell the incredible stories of its former residents from centuries gone by, you may begin to believe that those rumors are true…
The Plaza de España
Completed as recently as 1928, this giant semi-circular edifice facing the 100-acre Parque de María Luisa has become one of Sevilla’s most recognizable landmarks. Not only is it a must-see attraction for thousands of visitors to the city every single day, but it was also a filming location for the Star Wars franchise. And as you explore its soaring towers, arching fountain, cavernous archways, low, sweeping bridges, shallow boating canals and colorful tiled alcoves that are dedicated to each one of Spain’s provinces (excluding Sevilla), you will inevitably fall in love with the Plaza de España and its endless array of gorgeous photo opportunities.
One of Sevilla’s most curious landmarks has to be the Metropol Parasol, nicknamed “Las Setas” by locals who decided it bore an uncanny resemblance to a giant mushroom opportunistically growing through a gap in the surrounding architecture. Las Setas expertly combines both the ancient and the modern; its giant structure – the largest single wooden structure in the entire world – stands above the ruins of the ancient Roman settlement constructed over 2 millennia ago. Yet as the sun begins to set, make sure you climb your way right to the top in order to enjoy some of the finest nighttime views possible in all Sevilla.
But there is so much more. Other leading attractions and landmarks in Sevilla include;:
· The Palacio de las Dueñas; a 15th century palace known for its flower-covered exterior facade, for its unusual yet attractive combination of Moorish and Gothic architectural styles and for being the birthplace of noted Spanish poet Antonio Machado.
· The Torre del Oro; a watchtower and fortification down on the banks of the Guadalquivir River built in the 13th century that glows a glorious shade of gold in the early evening.
· The Plaza de Toros; one of Spain’s, and the world’s, most famous bullrings is often referred to as the “Cathedral of Bullfighting”.
· The Archivo de Indias; another UNESCO World Heritage Site in Sevilla, located close to the cathedral and the Royal Alcázar, where some of Spain’s most important historical records and documents are closely guarded.
· And a huge array of fabulous museums, including, but not limited to, the Sevilla Museum of Fine Arts, the Flamenco Museum, the Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions and the Archeological Museum of Sevilla.
Spanish level test
- We can customize the content of the lessons to correspond to your requirements. For example, participants who need to develop their proficiency when speaking in Spanish about a particular industry or profession, such as law, engineering, medicine or business, have the option to request lesson content that allows them to develop their proficiency when speaking in Spanish about these specific subjects.
- Our private Spanish lessons match your current command of the target language. It doesn’t matter if you are a fluent speaker of Spanish and need to brush up on specific vocabulary topics or areas of grammar, or if you have decided to take the very first step in learning Spanish; we have a program that is suitable for you.
- Our private Spanish lessons are entirely flexible. The duration of the program, including both the start and end date, are chosen by you.
- There is no fixed amount of hours that the program contains. Before the program begins, you will choose the amount of hours you would like to have as part of your program. Classes should be scheduled with a minimum of 2 hours per session.
- Once the program begins, the times of classes are chosen by you, provided they are during our office hours. This means you can study Spanish around your existing career, projects and/or commitments. It is also possible to select different locations for the classes, for example in a café, a tapas restaurant or while simply walking through the streets of Sevilla!
- One of the most cited reasons for learning a foreign language is to improve job prospects. A private Spanish lesson in Sevilla with an internationally accredited private language school is something that will really stand out on your CV/résumé.
- You will have the chance to constantly network and socialize with locals throughout the program.
Language & culture immersion
- All of Centro MundoLengua’s programs are designed to create a fully immersive experience, both linguistically and culturally, and we encourage all participants on our courses to fully embrace this immersion. The classes are designed to be as interactive as possible in order to encourage students to practice speaking as much as possible.
- During your private Spanish lessons, you will of course be speaking Spanish. But additionally during your time in Sevilla, you will be constantly exposed to the language. This is without doubt the most effective way to learn and practice a foreign language successfully.
- Participants in our private Spanish lessons program have the option to stay with a local host family for the duration of their time in Spain. The homestay accommodation option is a package extra that we strongly recommend for this program, as living directly with a local family contributes to the foreign language learning process outside of the classroom.
Dates and Fees
Private Spanish lessons in Sevilla, Spain (5 hours)
All levels of Spanish
Private Spanish lessons in Sevilla, Spain (10 hours)
All levels of Spanish
Private Spanish lessons in Sevilla, Spain (20 hours)
All levels of Spanish
Private Spanish lessons in Sevilla, Spain (30 hours)
All levels of Spanish
Private Spanish lessons in Sevilla, Spain (40 hours)
All levels of Spanish
Private Spanish classes (number as specified by yourself) in Centro MundoLengua’s facilities in the center of Sevilla.
All class materials used during the program.
Official certificate that acknowledges your completion of the program.
24-hour assistance for the duration of the program.
Optional package add-on of accommodation and full board with a homestay family.
Optional package add-on of a program of social, cultural and recreational activities.
Optional health insurance add-on.
Optional package add-on of transfer to and from Sevilla airport.