Create your own customized school trip in Spain.
All Year Round.
All Levels of Spanish.
Custom school trips in Spain
Looking for a customized school trip for your middle or high school students to learn Spanish, progress further in their academic career and experience the rich history and culture of Spain? There are many potential programs out there, but so many simply fail to tailor their service to the specific needs of their students to the degree that they want. For customized school trips in Spain, look no further.
Centro MundoLengua has been offering the very best customizable school trips in Spain designed for groups of international middle and high school students since 2005. The classes and content of our programs can be customized to match your specific criteria while offering your students a unique opportunity to experience Spanish life and culture in a safe environment. No matter what time of year, level of study, we are able to build a program that is designed specifcally for your group of students. And with a huge array of optional extras from extra-curricular activities to accommodation in a homestay, you can design a program that facilitates your students’ personal as well as academic development.
Sounds good? The dream study abroad program for your students is just a few clicks away….
Fully customizable school trip to match the specific needs of your students.
Complete cultural and linguistic immersion available for the duration of the program to make students’ time with us as productive as possible.
Pick your perfect location from a wide range of Spain’s diverse cities – each offering something different and unique for your students.
Accommodation and full-board in a homestay with a local Spanish family – a unique opportunity to experience modern Spanish life (other options available).
Opportunity to design an extra-curricular activity program that gives students the chance to get the most out of every single second out of their time in Spain.
Responsive assistance available 24 hours a day to ensure your students’ wellbeing throughout the program.
Depending on what sort of study abroad program you want for your students, Centro MundoLengua can locate the ideal Spanish cities for your customized school trip in Spain. Our team of experts know the country inside out, and therefore know how to choose the best study locations based on your criteria for your program.
Centro MundoLengua has two full-time facilities that are both located in Andalusia; the most populous and second largest region of Spain. One is located in Sevilla, the other in Cadiz.
Sevilla is one of Spain’s major cities and a regional transport hub for the south of the country. Many of the city’s traditions have become internationally synonymous with Spain, such as Semana Santa, bullfighting, Sevillanas dancing, equestrian arts, Flamenco music and la Feria, and it still stands out as a culturally rich city. It is historic too; different eras of 2,000 years of human history can be traced through the stunning architecture of different neighborhoods. And with a population of 700,000 inhabitans and warm temperatures all year round, Sevilla remains as lively and exciting today as it ever has been.
Western Europe’s oldest continuously inhabited city is located on an island that is now connected to mainland Spain by bridge. Cadiz faces the sea and played an important role Imperial Spain’s actions around the world, a fact that is reflected in the impressive architecture and the delightful local cuisine, particularly when it comes to seafood. Many historical civilizations recognized the value of Cadiz’s location where the Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean, and while Cadiz has been the scene of a lot of confrontation, sieges and warfare in the past 3,000 years, the city today is better known for the charming accent of its people and for the 300 days of sunshine per year it enjoys – making it an extremely liveable city.
Centro MundoLengua also has facilities and partnerships with organizations located in other cities in Spain, meaning that we are able to offer study opportunities to international students elsewhere in Spain if they desire.
- We are fully able to build a program for your students that is personalized to their specific educational requirement. Almost all details of the package can be customized to suit you.
- The program duration, the start and end dates, class length, class frequency, class content, location (in terms of host city), desired level of study and time of study are examples of just some of the details that can be customized for you and your students.
- The content of the classes is tailored to fit your needs. Whether you and your students are looking for a program of Spanish language classes, a platform to learn about Spanish literature, interactive lessons that allow students to focus on specific disciplines in Spanish or experiences in some of the region’s prominent landmarks that bring Spanish history classes to life, we are able to deliver program that fits your criteria.
Education & development
- Students typically study in 4 daily classes of 45 minutes in length each day (3 full hours in total), though for groups with specific needs, we are able to change the class structure.
- We strongly encourage students in our programs to take Spanish language classes while they are here. The benefit is not just academic and professional, but also personal; a greater comprehension of the local language will facilitate your students’ progression and development during the program.
- Periods of study abroad at any level really help strengthen a student’s academic career and higher education application process.
- Time spent productively in a foreign country either studying or working inevitably facilitates personal growth and the development of important life skills, including resourcefulness, independence and increased confidence in one’s own character and skills.
Language & culture immersion
- At Centro MundoLengua, we design customized school trips in Spain to give international students a unique opportunity to experience Spanish linguistic and cultural immersion – something that cannot be achieved in a non-Spanish speaking country.
- All classes are taught exclusively in Spanish (unless otherwise requested) to help your students learn as much as possible in the time available.
- We also offer a homestay option with a local Spanish-speaking host family as an item in the package. This accommodation option gives international students an entirely unique opportunity to experience the day-to-day contemporary Spanish culture while continuing to speak and practice Spanish in a friendly, supportive environment. All host families that work with us are carefully selected through a multi-stage process, and in our experience many of our international students in our programs really enjoy and get a lot out of the homestay experience. Other accommodation options are available.
Social & cultural activities
- Centro MundoLengua understands that middle and high school students participating together in a customized school trip to learn Spanish or about the Spanish culture and/or history while staying in Spain want to enjoy their stay as much as possible. We organize a program of social, cultural and recreational activities for students that give them opportunities to socialize together and relax while practicing Spanish and learning more about their field in question.
- Cultural activities can include live Flamenco shows, Sevillanas dance classes, visits with guides to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city in question, paella cooking workshops and many more.
- Social and recreational activities can include, but are not limited to, kayaking, cycling tours, beach yoga and other beach sports, language exchanges and hiking.
- You are completely able to choose the amount of activities you would like to include in your package and which activities you and your students would like to include. For more information about all activities that Centro MundoLengua can organize as part of a customized school trip in Spain, please feel free to get in touch.
Dates and Fees
If you would like to pay in installments, first click on 4 INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS and then click on APPLY.
The total will be divided in 1 deposit due today and 1 final payment. The final payment will be due 8 weeks prior to the program start date.
The total will be divided in 1 deposit due today and 4 installment payments (with one payment due each month). The final payment will be due 8 weeks prior to the program start date. In the case where it becomes impossible to make 4 installment payments due to late application, students will have to make up any missed payments.
Custom school trips Spain
Ask for a quote
Pre-departure consultation and advice.
Full tuition for the duration of the program by native-speaking Spanish teachers who are specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
Official certificate that confirms student participation in the program.
Accommodation and full board with a local Spanish-speaking homestay family (with other accommodation options available).
Program of social, cultural and recreational activities during the program.
Transfer to and from the arrival airport.
Free participation in the program, including accommodation and full board, for teachers and adult chaperones. Other benefits may apply.
Airfare can be included in the package. Please contact us for more details.