Immerse your students in the language and culture of Spain!
All Year Round.
All levels of Spanish.
Spanish language school trips in Cadiz, Spain
With our Spanish language school trips in Cadiz, you and your middle/ high school students won’t just be immersed in the Spanish language and culture; you’ll also be surrounded by sunshine, golden-sand beaches, and beautiful architecture in the oldest continuously-inhabited city in all of Western Europe! This truly unique study abroad experience will provide your group with an all-inclusive package that will enable them to make the most of their time in Spain, all while staying safe, having fun, expanding their horizons, and deepening their knowledge of the Spanish language and culture.
In addition to our engaging, interactive Spanish immersion classes, your students can also enjoy enriching cultural activities, guided tours of historic attractions, social events, recreational opportunities, customizable excursions to other parts of southern Spain and/or its international neighbors, and immersive homestay housing with our friendly, carefully-selected Spanish host families, replete with homemade Spanish meals (hotel and student residence housing options are available as well). With the combination of all these experiences, you and your group will have an unforgettable adventure in Spain!
Enable your middle / high school students to immerse themselves in the Spanish language and culture by living in Cadiz, the oldest continuously-inhabited city in Europe.
Deepen your middle/ high school students’ knowledge of the Spanish language through our programs’ engaging, interactive Spanish immersion classes.
Bring Spanish history and culture to life for your middle / high school students with guided tours and organized cultural activities.
Enrich your middle / high school students’ Spanish immersion experience in a homestay with a carefully-selected Spanish host family! Other accommodation options available.
Enhance your middle / high school students’ Spanish immersion experience with our programs’ customizable excursions to other cities.
Attend for free as an accompanying teacher, while our staff takes care of your group of middle / high school students.
In Cadiz, you and your group of students will walk through ancient cobblestone streets that have been memorialized in countless poems and stories, while enjoying the scent of fresh ocean breeze wafting through the air. With 300 days of sunshine per year and a golden-sand beach just footsteps away from the city center, you and your students will be able to spend plenty of time admiring ancient attractions and relaxing by the sea. The 3,000-year-old city bears the evidence of its numerous previous inhabitants, which include the Phoenicians, the Romans, and the Moors. As you and your students explore narrow streets designed centuries before the age of the automobile, you can visit a number of local boutique shops and open markets that are sprinkled throughout this charming coastal city.
This gorgeous cathedral features intricate baroque architecture, a majestic facade, and a bell tower from which you and your students can enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding city.
Built in the 1700s, this historic lookout tower contains a camera obscura and provides you and your students with even more stunning views of the city.
Castle of Santa Catalina
Originally a fortress that was constructed in the 17th century, this seaside castle now houses a modern art gallery.
The Port of Santa Maria
This small, historic town is situated on the banks of the Guadalete River, right outside the city of Cadiz, where you and your students can visit San Marcos Castle, the bullring of El Puerto, the church of Iglesia Mayor Prioral, and the Victory Monastery.
The above list of attractions only scratches the surface of what Cadiz has to offer! In the city and the surrounding province, you and your students will find an abundance of other highlights, including Roman ruins, palaces, monuments, museums, and even more castles and cathedrals.
Exploring Spain: Cultural Activities
- Experiencing Spanish culture through a variety of cultural immersion activities, such as salsa, flamenco, and Spanish cooking classes.
- Immersing themselves in Spanish history through guided tours of historic attractions—including a seaside castle and a majestic cathedral.
Enjoying Spain: Social and Recreational Activities
- Augmenting their Spanish immersion experience even further by participating in language exchanges with Spanish middle / high school students.
- Spending quality time together as a group through tapas nights, movie nights, dances, concerts, and other organized social activities.
- Staying active and enjoying outdoor time via bike rides, sports games on the beach, and surfing classes.
Enhancing Their Español: Spanish Immersion Classes
- Attending Spanish immersion middle / high school classes for three hours per day (4 classes of 45 minutes), Monday through Friday.
- Benefiting from our programs’ hands-on, practical approach to Spanish immersion education, which encourages middle / high school students to learn the language by actively speaking it.
- Reinforcing their classroom learning with natural immersion experiences, such as interacting with native Spanish speakers in markets, stores, and other authentic environments.
Expanding Their Horizons: Weekend Excursions
- Exploring other parts of southern Spain and/or its international surroundings on customizable trips to some of the region’s most popular destinations.
- Expanding their Spanish immersion experience with visits to Spanish towns and cities such as Sevilla, Córdoba, Granada, Tarifa, and Vejer de la Frontera, and/or the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar, the Portuguese town of Tavira, and a variety of cities in Morocco.
- Enjoying hassle-free travel: transportation, meals, and guided tours are included with the excursions!
Living Comfortably: Hassle-Free Housing
- Staying in a hotel, a hostel, a student residence, or the comfortable, middle-class homes of our friendly, carefully-selected Spanish host families.
- Feeling a safe and secure sense of home-away-from-home, with 24/7 support available from our staff and/or our host families. Deepening their Spanish immersion experience by sharing meals and conversing with actual Spaniards (if your group elects for the homestay option).
Eating Like a Spaniard: Authentic Spanish Meals
- Savoring home-cooked Spanish meals—with daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner included with homestays and customizable meal packages available for the other housing options.
- Trying out Spanish staples such as paella, tortilla, croquettes, and gazpacho.
- Resting assured: special dietary requirements can be accommodated.
Dates and Fees
Spanish language school trips in Cadiz, Spain
Ask for a quote
Spanish classes Monday to Friday for the duration of the program (3 hours per day / 4 classes of 45 minutes).
All class materials used during the course.
Official certificate that confirms your participation in this program.
Accommodation and full board with a homestay family (other accommodation options available).
Program of social, cultural and recreational activities.
Initial orientation walk in Cadiz.
Airport reception with a representative from Centro MundoLengua and transfer to and from Jerez de la Frontera airport.
Free participation in and attendance on the program for teachers and adult chaperones. Other benefits may apply.
Optional airfare add-on.