Help your students prepare for the IB® Spanish course and exam!
All year round.
IB® Spanish students.
IB® Spanish revision in Cadiz, Spain
If you’re an IB® Spanish teacher searching for opportunities to empower your students to level up their Spanish language skills, our IB® Spanish revision program in Cadiz, Spain, may be just the solution for you! It would be difficult to find a better place to learn the ins and outs of Spanish than the ancient coastal city of Cadiz. Featuring a lively, beautiful, and historic city center surrounded by golden-sand beaches, Cadiz is both the oldest continuously-inhabited city in Western Europe and a modern-day seaside vacation destination. With its plentiful sunlight, its friendly residents, and its treasure trove of landmarks and attractions, Cadiz is an ideal place for Spanish students to boost their confidence and skills.
In addition to plenty of exciting cultural activities, your students will be able to prepare for their IB® Spanish exam through the engaging, interactive classes of our exam revision program in Spain. With small class sizes and lessons tailored specifically to the IB® exam by our affable, experienced teachers, your students will gain the skills and knowledge needed to excel on the IB® exam. During this formative journey, you and your students will also enjoy guided tours of major attractions, organized trips to other cities, and a variety of social, cultural, and recreational activities.
Solidify classroom lessons with real-world experiences in Cadiz, Spain–Western Europe's oldest continuously-inhabited city!
Strengthen your students' Spanish abilities with a preparation program specifically designed for the IB® Spanish exam.
Enable your students to truly engage with Spanish culture and history during guided tours, educational activities, and exciting excursions.
Provide your students with bonding opportunities during group activities in a customized extra-curricular program!
Homestay accommodation with a carefully-selected local Spanish host family (other accommodation options available).
Attend the program for free, and even receive a stipend, if you’re an accompanying teacher!
In Cadiz, you and your students will be able to enjoy a combination of a sunny beach vacation with an educational sightseeing adventure. Over 3,000 years old, this ancient, seaside city wears living proof of its long history with numerous historic attractions and landmarks that were built by the Phoenicians, the Romans, and the Moors before the Spanish took their place. Cadiz receives 300 glorious days of sunshine per year—an ideal climate for strolling along the city’s golden-sand beaches, wandering through its winding cobblestone streets, admiring its historic monuments, and shopping at its local markets. Check out the list below of some of the top attractions in Cadiz for an idea of the cultural treasures you and your students will visit during this guided program!
This gorgeous cathedral features intricate baroque architecture, a majestic facade, and a bell tower from which you and your students can enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding city.
Built in the 1700s, this historic lookout tower contains a camera obscura and provides you and your students with even more stunning views of the city.
Castle of Santa Catalina
Originally a fortress that was constructed in the 17th century, this seaside castle now houses a modern art gallery.
The Port of Santa María
This small, historic town is situated on the banks of the Guadalete River, right outside the city of Cadiz, where you and your students can visit San Marcos Castle, the bullring of El Puerto, the church of Iglesia Mayor Prioral, and the Victory Monastery.
The above list of attractions only scratches the surface of what Cadiz has to offer! In the city and the surrounding province, you and your students will find an abundance of other highlights, including Roman ruins, palaces, monuments, museums, and even more castles and cathedrals.
Leveling Up Their Español: IB® Spanish revision classes in Spain
- Honing their Spanish abilities with our IB ® Spanish exam revision program’s interactive, engaging classes. Students typically attend 4 classes Monday through Friday that are 45 minutes in length, meaning that students receive 3 hours’ worth of study per day, though the length and structure of the classes can be negotiated on this group program.
- Practicing skills and gaining knowledge that encompass key components of the IB® Spanish exam.
- Learning with small class sizes under the guidance of our friendly, expert teachers to prepare for success on their exams.
Exploring Spain: Cultural Activities
- Discovering historic attractions and monuments, such as Cadiz’s seaside castle and its majestic cathedral.
- Appreciating the Spanish way of life during cooking classes and salsa or flamenco dance classes.
Making Memories: Social and Recreational Activities
- Developing deeper friendships during group activities: live music concerts, group dinners, movie nights, and more!
- Meeting local Spanish high school students during fun activities like language exchanges and sports games.
- Staying active with exciting activities like surfing classes, sports games on the beach, and bike rides.
Broadening Their Horizons: Weekend Excursions
- Visiting cities around Southern Spain with customizable weekend trips to cities such as Sevilla, Córdoba, Granada, and Gibraltar.
- Enjoying hassle-free travel: transportation, meals, and guided tours are included with the excursions!
Living Comfortably: Hassle-Free Housing
- Staying in a hotel, a hostel, a student residence, or the comfortable, middle-class homes of our friendly, carefully-selected Spanish host families.
- Feeling a safe and secure sense of home-away-from-home, with 24/7 support available from our staff and/or our host families.
- Gaining real-life opportunities to practice their Spanish and experience the Spanish culture by sharing meals and conversing with actual Spaniards (if your group elects the homestay option).
Eating Like a Spaniard: Authentic Spanish Meals (Optional)
- Savoring home-cooked Spanish meals—with daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner included with homestays and customizable meal packages available for the other housing options.
- Trying out Spanish staples such as paella, tortilla, croquettes, and gazpacho.
- Resting assured: special dietary requirements can be accommodated.
Dates and Fees
IB® Spanish revision in Cadiz
Ask for a quote
Spanish classes Monday to Friday for the duration of the program (3 hours per day / 4 classes of 45 minutes).
All class materials used during the course.
Official certificate that confirms your participation in this program.
Accommodation and full board with a homestay family (other accommodation options available).
Program of social, cultural and recreational activities.
Initial orientation walk in Cadiz.
Airport reception with a representative from Centro MundoLengua and transfer to and from Jerez de la Frontera airport.
Free participation in the course, including accommodation, board and activity programs, for teachers and adult chaperones. Other benefits may apply.
Optional airfare add-on.
Request information about this program
This work/product/service has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat International, Bachillerato Internacional and IB are registered trademarks owned by the International Baccalaureate Organization.